Saturday, March 30, 2013

Deployment Goals

Deployments suck no matter how you shake it. 

No one wants to be separated from his or spouse and no amount of un taxed, hazard duty pay or family separation money can fill the void of your loved one being a world away and be working in a hostile and dangerous area.

However, i'm trying to look at this differently. I won't let it own me. I plan on using this time to empower myself, strengthen my marriage and get my shit together.

I promised myself that I would do things that terrify in some way or another during this deployment:

1. Run a Half Marathon (COMPLETED! More on that later)
2. Lose 20 lbs, dr's orders, and get my body ready to make a baby! (So far, i'm down 10 lbs and 6 body inches)
3. Get my hoo-haw, under arms and legs waxed.
4. Buy lingerie, I actually don't own any and I have never bought any, I know, shocker.
5. This one I will announce after I have done it, ya never know who actually reads this....
6. Go Paleo- no dairy, no gluten, no carbs (Been going strong for almost a month).

Time to kick ass and take names!

No comments:

Post a Comment