Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Business!

After hosting a trunk show for a girl friend and falling in love with what I got, I decided to start selling it myself!

Never in a million, billion years did I think I would be that military spouse selling something like Stella and Dot. However, crazy economic times and having too much time on your hands during a deployment will do that to ya.

I want to work full time in journalism again but with all the things I have going on back on the East Coast (my  leetle seestors COLLEGE graduation, a joi-sey wedding, my Biffles bridal shower, a hubby coming home from war, a texas staycation to celebrate a successful deployment and me turning, gulp, 28, and my biffles wedding) who is going to hire me now anyway? Once my life calms down in August, i'll really start looking for full time.

But for now, I am enjoying sharing my addiction with my friends and scoring some new stuff!

PLUS I am making a concerted effort into putting myself together these days. I really feel I let myself go after we got married (gaining weight, not caring what I look like cuz I already gots me a man...). With out FIVE year coming up I need to get off this crazy train and check myself before I wreck myself. Now that I am starting to feel better about myself and how i look, 17 lbs off your ass will do that for ya, I am taking the time to put myself together.

Chris will be taking command soon and I want to look more presentable, have more confidence and have people say to themselves, "she's got it goin' onnnnn!"

With that being said, I did my hair and makeup, got dressed and threw on a fab statement necklace and hit the grocery store and I looked fab-u-lous hunny!

Here is to gettin' my grove back!

Insert Shameless Self Promotion here: http://www.stelladot.com/sites/vanessalynch

No comments:

Post a Comment