Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dreamland


I usually have some pretty interesting dreams, but last night’s dream took the cake.
I can’t always remember my dreams but this one was kinda hard to forget.

Dream one:
I was having a sleepover with a beauty pageant friend of mine that I haven’t seen in person since 2009. The only thing I can remember is rummaging through her drawer of bras and I was super tan.

Dream two:
During this dream I was going to the hospital to visit my doctor when he informed me that I was nine months pregnant and that I was going to have this baby very soon.
Say WHAT!?

The first thing that ran through my mind in my dream state was I didn’t get to take monthly bump pictures and post them everywhere, I didn’t get to blog about it and I didn’t get to take maternity pictures. My mom is gonna be pissed!

This did not feel like a dream what so ever.

Probably the weirdest part about this dream was my belly.
It wasn’t round.
It was oblong and you could see the babies spine and it kind of looked like a chameleon’s spine (weird I know).

Even though I had been admitted to the hospital on orders that I would be having this baby today because I was in labor (didn’t feel like I was during the dream) I somehow found myself in the woods, which where adjacent to a beach taking the photos I wanted. Even weirder, my photographer was my friend Karen who PCS’d a year ago this month!

I finally have the baby, a boy, but I didn’t have him at the hospital. I had him in my childhood home. He didn’t look like me, Chris, or anyone we know.

What does this mean!?

No comments:

Post a Comment