Thursday, December 6, 2012

Judgement Day

Tomorrow is the big day.

I (we) finally get the results back from all of the testing (three rounds of blood work, a semenalysis, and the HSG).

The Doc could simply just say we are not "connecting" at the right time because i'm not ovulating due to a simple and fixable hormone imbalance.

OR he could deliver the worst news of my life, that Chris and I will never be parents.

Part of me thinks that if the tests revealed anything serious they would have notified me by now but then another part of me thinks that they haven't even looked at them yet since the doctor said they needed to see all the test results before he can tell us anything.

I've had a knot in my stomach all week about this visit. I NEED to hear the results. Even if what he says is bad news, I need to hear the words so we can move on with our lives.

To make this doctor's appointment worse is I have to go solo because Chris will be tied up with his ECCC graduation that I will probably miss. My appt. is at 9 and his graduation is at 10.

I hope we are not broken. I really want to be a mama and get to experience everything that comes with it, getting huge and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment