Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MY "RedNek" wine glasses

When Chris and I first moved to Missourah, as the local yokals call it, I stumbled upon these lil gems and thought they were the funniest thing.


What's even funnier was the price tag...
$16.95 for ONE!

I eventually caved and bought one for my mom as a birthday gift. I'm kind of kicking myself now because I WAY over spent and could have made her an entire set for the price I paid for ONE.

Intrigued?

Whelp, on a recent trip to the mecca of crafting stores, Hobby Lobby, I scored big baby.




I bought a mason jar that retailed for $1.79 and it was on sale for 50 percent off: .89 cents.

Then I bought a candle stick holder that fit nicely underneath that retailed for $2.99 that was also, score, 50 percent off: $1.50.

I had some Super Glue at home and woila!



Grand total:
$2.38!!

No comments:

Post a Comment