Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2011 To Do List

Like most people, instead of making a New Year’s resolution that I would somehow manage to break a week in, I opted to make a "To Do List."

Six months in, let’s see how I did:

2011 To Do List

(Success!) Keep up with my 4.0 GPA in graduate school.
(Still on track!)Stay committed to my 30lb weight loss goal.
(Fail) Keep up with my vitamin regiment.
(I’ve been meeting with a trainer two-days-a-week)Hit the gym at least four days a week.
(Fail) Swim laps at least once a week.
(Still on track)Walk Oakley every night.
(Success!) Host my 1st dinner party and then have them regularly.
(Success!) Host more game nights.
(Success!) Cook things from my collection of cookbooks that are collecting dust before buying anymore!
(Fail) Call my grandparents in Florida more often.
(Fail) Not swear as much (stubbing your toe hurts and dang-nabbit doesn’t cut it).
(Fail) Stop texting while driving ( I know I know!).
(Fail) Spend less and save more.
(Still working on it) Keep TMI to a minimum during conversations.
(Still working on it) Stop my self from rambling on (I do this when I'm nervous).
(Fail. The Weather Gods have not be on my side!) Go to the beach way more often.
(Success!) Do more things outside like hiking Oahu’s trails, golfing ect.
(Success!) Keep in touch with friends as they move away =(
(Fail) Organize and file all my paperwork.
(Fail) Cutout my newspaper clips (Yikes!).
(Fail) Create an online portfolio/resume.
(Success!) Try new cuisines like Thai and Korean.
(Success!) Dine at new restaurants.
(Still working on it) Be more positive.
(Still working on it) Gain self confidence.
(Success! We are going to the Big Island for my Bday) Travel more (Big Island, Japan).
(Still working on it. Hopefully I’ll be home in October.) Visit family in Arizona and California.
(Fail. We are spending Christmas with Mickey Mouse instead) Spend Christmas in Connecticut.
(Fail) Watch less TV, read more and keep FB time down to once a week.
(Still working on it) Make photo albums from our time and travels in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment