Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aloha Fridays

After an exhausting workweek (I will explain the stressors of my job in another post) I look forward to Aloha Fridays and outings with my friends.

Like many-a-Friday, I spend it at the Hale Koa (a military hotel in Waikiki, and since I have a magical pass, aka a military ID, I can pretend to be on vaca whenev') pool side, with a cocktail (okay maybe several).


This Friday was no different. Boss lady, aka my husband's commander's wife, picked me up in her shwanky Mercedes and we were cruisin' down H1 in style. We take turns driving so this was my opp. to live it up ( I tottaly paid for it later on, per the usual).

In order to maximize our day we have a schedule: Arrive by 10 a.m. and soak up the sun until noon (This is really to avoid the stares we would get if we started drink upon arrival); drink until 2; eat lunch; hyrdate and hit the road by 4 p.m.

After many-a-Aloha-Fridays, we have our day off down to a science!

No comments:

Post a Comment