Friday, October 26, 2012

Coffee Group Round Two

For our next "Coffee Group," we all went bowling at they alley on post. It was such a fun time!

Ironically there was an even number of us, 6, so we split up into two teams for a friendly competition. My team, obvs, was on a roll (did I mention one of my team mates was 9 months preggers?!) until our lane broke, not once, not twice but three times. That seriously put a damper on our momentum and we lost our mojo.

We ended up having to move lanes but that still didn't help because our new lane wasn't cooperating either. Just our luck right!?

How did I solve this problem? Lunch time and cocktail time of course. We all took the opportunity to grab a bite to eat from the concession area and do what ladies to best, chit chat =)

Before we all left, I pitched the idea to have a Pinterest Party where we make crafts and everyone brings a Pinterest inspired dish to share. I am so excited I can't wait to host it!

No comments:

Post a Comment