Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pet Halloween Party


My lion. His brother did not want to cooperate with me.

The local pet store in Waynesville, Rocky Top Pets, was having a one year anniversary/pet halloween party where they were promising free hot dogs, soda and candy (they had me at hot dogs), a pet costume contest along with discounts on food and freebies.

Obviously we had to go because I had to show off my Pride of Lions (read more than one lion is called a pride) aka Oakley and Koa were going dressed as lions. The reason behind their costumes is Koa's breed, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, are from South Africa and they were bred to hunt down lions.

We told our new friends, the Arnolds, about the event since they has a boxer named Macy. We all met up and the dogs met and had a blast. Not only did they have fun playing with eachother and the other dogs, they also scored a ton of free stuff!

Dog treats, Tshirts, Bandanas, goodie bags and more!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment