Monday, August 8, 2011

My Bestest is coming!


I am so excited by BFF is finally coming to see me in Hawaii. I have been through so much with her and my life is better because she is in it. As soon as she heard my hubby was going to be in a Korea for a month, she called her travel agent and booked a flight here pronto. Now that’s a good friend! I cannot wait to show her around my new digs and explore Hawaii with her. Here are some things I cannot wait to experience with her:

Kayaking in Kailua



Hiking Diamond Head, Koko Head and Kaena Point
Diamond Head.

KoKo Head!


Ka'ena Point from the Waianae side.


Hula lessons at a Luau


Watching a sunset on the North Shore


Hitting some fabulous beaches
Lanikai's dog friendly beach in Kailua

Sunset Beach in the North Shore

Waikiki Beach

Lagoons at Ko'olina in Kapolei



No comments:

Post a Comment