Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brrr it's cold in paradise

You are probably reading this rolling your eyes and saying, "SHE is COLD in HAWAII!?" But I am! For the past few weeks the temps have dropped at night so Chris and I were happy to save a few bucks and turn off the AC and open up our windows. 


I HATE being hot and sweaty when I am trying to fall asleep so I was happy to have a nice breeze blowing through our bedroom windows. 


That rang true until recently. 


Winter is officially here.


The past few days have been wet, dreary, windy and cold, as in 60 degrees cold! I was so cold last night I used my comforter and had to close our bedroom windows. Even Oakley was chily. He usually sleeps on top of his blanket at the bottom of our bed, but with Chris away at staff duty last night, he actually slept under the covers and snuggled up next to me (Read: Oakley is NOT a snuggler).


Oakley and I are screwed when we move back to the mainland!

No comments:

Post a Comment