Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lynchmas 2011

I can't believe we have spent three Christmas's in Hawaii. Our first year "married" we spent it solo and I made filet mignon wrapped in bacon. Our second year we started a tradition for our anniversary of going away as our gift to one another (Our first year we went on a belated honeymoon -- we did the cruise of the Hawaiian islands-- because we got married in Sept. and moved here, we went right after Thanksgiving) and spent it in Maui.

This year, sticking with tradition, we are headed to Disneyland in California! I am so pumped. Chris has never been and I haven't been in more than 10 years. I have also never spent a holiday in the park before so I am eager to see it all decked out.

Since this Christmas marks our last Christmas in Hawaii I wanted to document my ever evolving decor. It took me about three years, but I am pretty pleased with my holiday decor =)

Yupp, I still have a thing for moose.

I made this wreathe for our first Christmas and it used to hang outside our front door. Now it's an indoor wreath.

My front stoop.

Now I have a thing for signs... Yes I am aware this sign is gramatically incorrect but I didn't notice it until I brought it home!

This makes me happy when I come home from work.

Curb appeal =)

"And the stockings were hung..."

Holiday card love.

More holidays cards.

I also love towels. Must be a Portuguese thing,

I am such a chop.

It does get chilly here, believe it or not.

Whoops, how did Oakley sneak in here...

Our third tree.

Oakley's tree =)

No comments:

Post a Comment