Thursday, December 22, 2011

I've been good!

Since Chris and I were going to be spending the holidays in Disneyland we both agreed not to go crazy on Christmas gifts this year and to exchange them a head of time.

I stuck with our verbal contract and got him the gps watch he wanted, a mugset from Starbucks and peppermint hot chocolate mix, because now I have him hooked on the stuff, and I have a lil surprise up my sleeve for him when we arrive in Disneyland, but more on that later.

Chris, not so much...

In addition to my AMAZING LV purse he got me for graduation, he and Oakley got me (which I am pretty sure by "me" I mean "us") an iPad2, a wallet to match my purse AND the new Nikon 1 (think Aston Kutcher commericial) and his mom sent me a glorious Boos cutting board.

Of course I was excited, then I was a little upset because I never get outdone when it comes to gifting people things. I am for sure one of those people who would rather give than receive and being on the other side of that equation feels weird for me.

I was for sure spoiled this year, but as Chris so eloquently put it, this could be our very last year to be selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment