Monday, February 27, 2012

Par-Tay Time

Surprisingly, I woke up without a hangover (this would bite me in the ass later), made coffee and we (Kerri and her main squeeze and Kim and her hunka hunk of burnin' love, my better half was in the field all weekend so I was flying solo) all got ready to soak up some sun and hit the beach.

After grabbing some beach chairs and reconfiguring them so we could get maximum sun exposure, which was short lived because the weekend weather was a wash (read it was over cast, yeah it’s not perfect everyday in Paradise).

Cloudy skies didn’t stop us. Kerri had a hair appointment, Matt talked shop with Jerry, and Kim and I opted to swim laps in the lagoon. During my swim, which I haven’t done in FOREVER, I thought to myself, “this feels great!” I was in the middle of my third lap when I stopped to tread water so I could fix my fogged up goggles. Thank the baby Jesus I was deep enough and no one was around me because my tots had fallen out of my suit and I was free boobin’ it!

No wonder why it felt so great =P Again, real classy Lynch.

Work out now complete and boobs secure, I made my way back to shore and propped myself up on a lounger and read some of my new mags.

Did I mention I am spending the weekend with infamous Team Farns? I’m a lieutenant’s wife and I am chillin’ on the beach with a lieutenant colonel and his wife. This is kind of a big deal folks.

For some reason, sitting by a beach/pool makes me hungry 24/7. Lucky for me my company also has the same problem and we took a break from cloud bathing to get our lunch on.

I had some more one on one time with Team Farns. They are such a fun and approachable couple and lunch was not awkward at all.

Refueled, we parted ways (they had a couple’s massage) and I met up with the Long’s and hung out with them for the rest of afternoon. Kerri and Matt finally joined us pool side and we all lounged in the lazy river, went down the water slides, and relaxed in the double decker infinity hot tub until it was time to go back up to the room to shower for the party.

With three full bathrooms, plenty of getting ready space and lots of mirrors, we all get ready hella fast.

Not many other people came to the gathering, but the crowd we did have was perfect. Real intimate.





The drinking ensued and since we were all three sheets to the wind, we got the bright idea that we would walk around the hotel and take pictures planking in various locations!














Did I mention we are all grown-ass women!?






After our adventure, we stumbled back to the room, devoured three bags of popcorn, six orders of French Fries and passed out.

Remember that hang over I didn’t have on Saturday, yeah, it found me hard on Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment