Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weight Watchers

So... I joined WeightWatchers with two of my co-workers today.

Never in a million years did I think I would be "going to meetings" and getting "weighed in." When I saw the number on the scale I nearly fainted. It's time to follow through with my weight loss mission.

Is this real life? Is this scale rigged? 

Needless to say I was mortified that I allowed the numbers on the scale to get that large.


When I saw the digits on the scale I thought to myself, if I were to get knocked up now and gain 30+ pounds I would be close to 200 POUNDS. If that isn't a good enough wake up call to get motivated I dnno what is.


I'm not going to publicly reveal my current weight, because I am hella embarassed, but I will share my goals:
5% goal: 8 lbs
10% goal: 16 lbs

Hopefully when I weigh in next Thursday there will be less of me! Now it's time to start tracking my points!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck...I need to lose my 25lbs again..It's on, it's off and now on again..hopefully I can swim it off in the summer...

    ReplyDelete