Sunday, February 26, 2012

So we are ballers…



When it comes to throwing a party, you either go big or go home, and this weekend’s shindig was no exception to that rule.

In true baller fashion, the Chase’s rented out a three-bedroom, grand villa at Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa for his after command par-tay.

After a hair and nail appointment and dropping off my fur baby at the kennel, I made my way over to Aulani, for a what would later become an epic weekend.

This hotel room was bigger than most people’s homes! It was just massive. The room sleeps 13, has a giant kitchen, a dining room table that would make King Arthur blush, three full baths (more about this later) and an oceanfront lani (balcony).












The men went to the movies to see, “Act of Valor,” while the ladies stayed in for a girl’s night. No girl’s night is complete without libations, so after empting two bottles of wine, Kerri, Kim and I headed down to Off the Hook for grub, and of course, cocktails.

Full and feelin’ it, we went back upstairs, changed into our PJs and had girl talk over looking the lagoons until the guys came back.

With their blood pumpin’ from the movie, we (girls in PJs mind you) made our way to another bar/lounge on premise, Olelo’s, for some more beverages.

Do you see the pattern emerging?

I was already at my limit when we got to this bar and wasn’t going to have another, but the Farns peer-pressured me into a Long Island. Can’t really say no to an LTC, so yeah that concoction did me in.

For some odd reason, despite the late hour and the amount of booze in my system, I was NOT tired. Everyone else was ready for light’s out except me and when Kerri broke the news to me that everyone was hitting in the hay, in true drunk girl fashion, I had a temper tantrum, lost my bones and collapsed on the floor.

Classy. Real classy Lynch.

Determined to stay up and watch Disney movies (I’m 26…), I climbed into my bed, turned on my iPad and put the TV on.

10 minutes later, I was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment