Friday, February 17, 2012

Thar she blows!

The last time I went on a whale watch I was probably 16 years old and vacationing in Cape Cod with mi familia.

During the winter, which is prime time for Humpback Whales in these parts, you can see them spouting in the distance from pretty much anywhere on the island.

Even thought I have lived on the rock for three years I had yet to go on an actual whale watch. Since we are probably leaving (alas) sometime this yeark, I had to get 'er done.

Chris doesn't like whales (c'mon, who doesn't like whales!?) and I wasn't not not going to go, so my friends Kerri and her hubby (Chris's old boss man) opted to keep me company =)


Kerri and I were SUPER excited to see some whales!
BUT we were scared they would tip our ship over.

The only "whale" we thought we were going to see.

Can you spot the spouts?

Wait for it...

Here it comes..

A whale tail!

Goin' back under.

Shot of the day!

To-tailey worth gettin up early on a Friday for!

No comments:

Post a Comment