Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Treats

Since my co workers and I are on the Weight Watchers bandwagon, we swore an oath to not bring treats into the office.


BUT, we made an exception for Valentines's Day =)


I've had my eye on two Pinterest recipes and I jumped at the opportunity to break our no treat rule.


I made Cream Cheese, Red Velvet Brownies and M n' M Blondies.



I'd make the blondies again for sure, but I would alter the brownie recipe. 

After consulting with my fellow Army wife and home cook extraordinaire we both agreed that the next go-around we would just use a boxed brownie mix (less ingredients, less complicated and bottom line cheaper) add red food coloring to it, bake it in a 12x13 v. an 8x8 and keep the cream cheese topping recipe the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment