Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME Part Deux

After a pretty awesome morning and tons of birthday love on my Facebook wall, I came home to my adorable puppy and waited for the hubby to get home. He had given me part of my birthday gift the day before because he was just too anxious: a sweet 3/4 sleeve Burberry shirt I had been eyeing.

Turns out he wasn't anxious to give it to me to see how surprised I was, he wanted to give it to me to see if it fit! Reason being is he bought the shirt in two different sizes because the saleswoman said it ran small. Smart cookie! He also got me some Swarovski crystal butterflies, my name means butterfly and we collect crystal, and Oakley got me a book of Disney character saying. We are Disney freaks and we will be spending Christmas at Disneyland this year.

Once he changed out his lovely uniform we got in the car and he surprised me with taking me to Roys at Ko'olina! We had been to the original Roy's in Hawaii Kai, but never the one by our house.

We got sat at a nice table over looking hole 18. Chris ordered the lamb and I ordered the prix menu with the wine tasting. Afterall, it was my birthday. My first course was a appetizer sampler consisting of seared ahi, a Chinatown dumpling and a Mongolian spare rib. I liked that plate clean. For dinner I chose the braised short rib and the piece de la resistance was dessert: chocolate souffle with vanilla ice cream and rasberry sauce. Magnific!
App. sampler.

Lamb.

Braised shortribs.

Heaven!

Wearing my fresh Burberry shirt that Chris got me =)

After all that food and three full glasses of wine I was spent. You know your getting old when you pass out at 8:30. This was by far one of the best birthdays to date.
Gorg. B-day Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment