Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hey 26, how you doin?



Man, birthdays aren't the same once you pass 21! However, this year I wanted to do something a wee bit different so I opted to try a pole dancing class, yes you read that correctly, a pole dancing class for my birthday this year. 


After we got over the awkwardness of showing off our sexy walks and seductive moves, all the ladies worked the pole, chair, floor and mirror/walls like pros. Granted I wouldn't pay to see any of them "perform," I did gain a great appreciation for "exotic dancers," because this aint easy! Our instructor had one hot bod to boot and because of her unique "skill" set, I now know why men frequent strip clubs! 


Take a look at her routine.





Here are some pole dancing highlights: 
Nina
Kristi showing off.


Layin' it out!

Marissa getting to "know" the pole.

Nicole nailed the pole turn.

Marissa nailed the first "flying" move.

Stephanie 

Kerri and I posing with the pole.

Patricia. Shaking your butt and doing a chair dance in front of your friends is awkward!

I'd pay to watch Nina!

Carol taking a spin.

Olivia workin' the chair.

Kim got the hang of it too!

Nicole and the "Peter Pan" move that none of us could get down!

Alison doing the "Betty Boop" pose.

Kim doing the "Basket" move.

Rose flirting with the camera.

Nina was REALLY good!

Nailed it!

I whip my hair back and forth! Showing off my lack of skills with the instructor =)

Kerri

My hair looks awesome!

2 comments:

  1. You ladies looked like you had a blast..tell everyone I said hi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! We miss YOU! Would have liked to see your moves ;)

    ReplyDelete