Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's go to the Zoo!

When I am not soaking up the sun and having a cocktail poolside at the Hale Koa with boss lady, I am spending QT with my Stephanie and my Godson Chase. Since she only has a few more weeks on island (sad face) we have been keeping our Aloha Fridays pretty busy.

This past Friday we took Chase to his very first zoo!


I am a bit of a zoo snob, having been to the San Diego, and Bronx zoo’s, but for 8 bucks it wasn’t a bad deal.



We saw some Elephants;


Monkeys;



Tigers;

Zebras

and even giraffes!
Stephanie even showed her Asian pride (note the umbrella)!
Since we are super smart, we got to the zoo when it first opened at 9 a.m. and we managed to see everything and have a snack (lemonade and French fries) before the field trips rolled in and before the heat made the animal poo stink!
All in all it was a great way to spend a Friday =)



No comments:

Post a Comment