Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Epic Weekend Roundup

Now that the glitter has settled, the alcohol is out of our systems and our knees and feet are back on speaking terms with the rest of our bodies, it’s time for a Lady’s Night recap:

  1. Nina and I had a room service picnic.
  2. I jumped from bed to bed and made sheet angels... sober!
  3. We all “loobed” up our legs with Glide.
  4. Made our hibachi chef feel like a Top Chef.
  5. Started a cooking feud.
  6. Random Japanese tourists at the grill across from us took our pictures.
  7. Kim F. is really good at whistling.
  8. Fist pumping has taken over Hawaii.
  9. Nina is a dancing machine.
  10. Rose has moves for days and cannot handle BJ shots.
  11. Pam is great a chair dancing.
  12. Shannan is the best purse sitter ever.
  13. Andrea is a secret freak.
  14. Kim F. really wanted someone to dance on the boxes.
  15. In case you didn’t know, Kerri works for Disney.
  16. Jumping up and down is indeed a dance move.
  17. We made LOTS of new friends including a Japanese man named Mako that we helped come out of his shell so much that he danced on the boxes sans his button up shirt.
  18. My strapless bra hurt so much I took it off, hid it in the tampon box in the bathroom and at the end of the night retrieved it and shoved it in Nina’s purse.
  19. When I went up to the bar to order a drink I told the bartender that I had a tab to which he replied, “Congratulations.”
  20. I took my shoes of and did not get worms.
  21. Kerri gets scary past 2 a.m. when her NY comes out.
  22. During the cab ride home Kerri (in her NY voice) made sure the driver knew where we were going and that our hotel was just a few miles down the road on the right.
  23. We had a hallway party at 3:30 a.m. because our keys did not work for the 5th time even though I told the front desk it was the door not the keys.
  24. Our hallway party woke the neighbor and she stuck her head out the door to tell us to hang out somewhere else. Meanwhile she was Buck Naked!
  25. Kerri “lost it” all over the bathroom door.
  26. Kerri, Nina and I all slept in a king size bed.
  27. Kim F. and Pam were wide awake and chipper by 8 a.m. while Kerri and I looked and felt like death.
  28. I “lost it” after attempting to brush my teeth.
  29. Mcyd’s and Cool Ranch Doritoes were our saving grace.
  30. Best. Night. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment