Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running Regiment

I have to give myself a big pat on the back because I have been pretty consistant with this running thing. At first I was having wicked knee pain in my right knee, but once I got my feeties in the correct shoe, it’s been smooth sailing.
Sept. 12- 1 mile. Felt pretty good.
Sept. 13- 1.5 miles. I pushed myself and paid for it later.
Sept. 14- no running. My knee was killing me!
Sept. 15- 1 mile. First run with the new kicks. However, it was a bad idea to put my orthotics in them.
Sept. 16- No running. My shins and ankles were killing me from yesterday.
Sept. 17- 2 miles! So proud of myself.
Sept. 18. I over did it, so no running.
Sept. 19-22- 2 miles. This time no issues. Much better pace.
Sept. 23-25- No running. I left my running bag on the bed while we were away at the Aulani. The trade off was I did lots of swimming.
Sept. 26-30- Up to 2.5 miles. Wahoo! I found my stride.
Sept. 1- no running. Taking some time off.
Sept. 2.- no running, but lots of swimming because my cousins were in town.
Oct. 1 and 2- 3 miles! That’s a 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment