Monday, October 17, 2011

While the cat is away….

What helps me pass the time while Chris is away is staying busy! Between work, grad school and the dog, you would think I have my hands full enough as it is.

Wrong.

I like being so busy that I almost cant cram enough stuff into one day. Really gets the adrenaline pumping and my inner competitor fire up. For me, it’s like a contest between my to-do-list and myself. I like to see how much I can accomplish in one day.

I know. I am sick. But that’s the way, uh huh a huh I like it…

In no particular order:
  • Re-organize the garage
  • Clean out my office: my desk and closet
  • Reorganize closets and drawers
  • Frame photos
  • Make photo albums
  • Try on bridesmaid dresses
  • Stick to my budget aka no impulse buys
  • Try the crafts I have pinned on Pinterest
  • Make the foods I have pinned on Pinterest
  • Mani/Pedi
  • Create a better recycling system for cans, plastic and glass

1 comment:

  1. Hey you could come here and help me. That will keep you busy...lol

    ReplyDelete