Friday, October 7, 2011

Epic Weekend


I am so excited about this weekend! First on the agenda is a zero fun blood work appointment (part of Operation Skinny Minnie) followed by some solo shopping (needles hurt and shopping is a form of therapy right?!), the Haunted Lagoon at the Polynesian Cultural Center (I went last year and was oober impressws and this year Chris is able to join me!) and then Girl’s Night Out on Saturday.

I didn’t find anything to wear for the big Girl’s Night Out last Fun Friday so I HAD to find something today! I scored big time at Express and after coupons and sales I walked out of the store with $600 worth of clothes (including accessories for each outfit) for $200! Score! I will post pics of my ensemble soon. 

This weekend is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment