Sunday, October 9, 2011

Heey Laaadies

After an eventful Friday night (read my previous post) I knew this weekend could only get better. A midnight shower and a hair appointment later, I swear I still smelled like lagoon.

With my hair quaffed and my overnight bag packed, myself and three other fierce Army wives headed into Waikiki to check into the Hilton Hawaiian Village. We looked into a limo initially to drive us around, but a hotel party sounded like a better deal and WAY more fun.
Nina and I had a room service picnic.


A hand selected group of ladies got together to farewell one of our own and to let our hair down after a hectic summer. It was a much needed release.
My Fav. Philipina! The 84th misses you!


Five of us bunked up in two nice adjoining rooms and we got the party started with cocktails, room service and club jams. It felt like college all over again.

Dressed to kill, I called for a cab and when we got downstairs our ride to dinner turned out to be a limo. How fun! Although it was a short ride, we all made the best of and rolled into the parking lot in style.
In a limo!

Stylin.

Rollin' up in style!


The rest of the group met us at the restaurant, Tanka of Toyko, a tapanyaki restaurant, where our shenanigans ensued. To keep details on a need to know basis, lets just say we made the chef’s night ;)

Fueled up and feelin’ it, we moved onto da club: The Pearl. It was a really nice joint. Felt very lounge like and the atmosphere was for the grown and sexy. Very fitting =) The ladies wasted no time getting down and we danced the night away, literally. We didn’t leave the club like 3:30!

We partied like rock stars and paid for it all weekend. Thank God Monday was a holiday! I for one needed two days to recover, but it was so worth it. I am so lucky to have such an amazing support group and I am blessed to call these women my battle buddies.
Love these ladies! Shannan (the one in the pink) just found out she is expecting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment