Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinner for two


Instead of making a dinner reservation, I opted to spend our anniversary in the comfy place I know: My own house. We already spent a good hunk of dough eating out in CT, and we are going to be eating out all weekend during our Disney Aulani stay-cation, so we forwent getting dolled up and stayed in.

When I got home from work I went for a nice 2 mile run. I have been pretty consistent since we got back from CT (have you seen all the food we ate!?), despite the fact that my knees are killing me. It’s time for new running shoes. Chris isn't into the whole, year one is paper, year two is cotton thing, so he got me a fab Burberry watch that I have been eyeing and I got him a golf range finder that he's been going on and on about!

While I was on my run, I had potatoes baking in the oven for Chris’ request of twice baked potatoes.

After a nice hot shower, I got busy…making dinner:



Twice Baked Potatoes
Onion Rings
Rolls
Salad
Grilled T-Bones

It was so good and way cheaper than going out AND we got to eat in our jammies, score!

After stuffing our faces, we retired to the couch to watch Chris’ fav. TV show, “Sons of Anarchy,” and watching all the new season premiers. I love fall and spending QT with my hubby (oh and Oakley too) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment