Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall has arrived…Just not in Hawaii =P





Fall is hands down, my favorite time of the year. Let me count the reasons why I love this time of year.

I got married in the Fall (Sept. 20, 2009 to be exact)

The cooler temps.
It’s cute sweater, coat and boot season.
The crisp smell that lingers in the air.
I can whip out my favorite fall candles: Autumn Wreath, Apple Cider and Pumpkin Spice.



Fall foods: Pumpkin spice lattes and coffee, pumpkin and cider donuts, apple and pumpkin pie, chili, stews, soups, apple cider, pumpkin muffins and bread AND pumpkin ice cream, Yum-ola!






Lazy football Sundays.


All the wonderful colors of fall ie foliage.

My favorite shows are back with new episodes.

Country fairs

Apple picking







Carving pumpkins



Thanksgiving




These are just a few of my favorite fall things =)

No comments:

Post a Comment