Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lynch's Take CT Day 7

We had a super late night last night and didn't get to hit the hay until midnight and luckily we made in home just before our car turned back into a pumpkin (haha jk). Per our usual routine we woke up just before lunch time, and we took my dad and my vovo out to lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. They make, in my opinion, the best cheese burgers. I don't know what they do to make them so flippin' good. Perhaps its the thin patty, the way they stack them or the way they let the cheese melt so it wraps the entire patty in cheesey deliciousness. regardless, I woofed that bad boy down in no time.




After lunch, we ran a couple errands for my dad before dropping them both off at home and picking up my brother. We walked around the Danbury Mall for the last time and I returned a pair of shoes that I had bought earlier in the week, because I found a pair I liked better AND they were Cheaper. Score!


Walking and window shopping caused us to build up an appetite so before we hit the road, we made a pit stop at Wetzles Pretzels and shared some pretzel bites. Hit the spot.


I was super excited for dinner tonight because my vovo was making my favorite dinner: pork-chops and mashed potatoes. I make them often in Hawaii, but mine just don't taste quite the same. Two pork-chops and two heaping spoonfuls of mashed potatoes later, I was in a dinner comma.


Lies. I left plenty of room for Chris' surprise anniversary cake! It tasted just as good as our original wedding cake two years prior. 




Even though our anniversary isn't until Sept. 20, we had a small, precelebration with my family and cut our cake (and we even shared it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment