Friday, September 23, 2011

Quit your b*tchin' already!


‎"Never let a day pass without looking for the good, feeling the good within you, praising, appreciating, blessing, and being grateful. 
Make it your life commitment, and you will stand in utter awe of what happens in your life."


~The Secret

It seems like all people do these days is b*tch, moan and complain and whenever I log onto Facebook, my news feed is inundated with negative thoughts and bad energy. Ai carumba!

However, the above quote caught on a wise woman’s page caught my eye. Life is precious, and since you only get one crack at it, why waste it being Eore?

I usually post something that I am thankful for ever day on my FB page during the month of November, but I feel this Blog better suits that concept and I should be thankful for something everyday.

The same wise woman that I snagged that quote from also writes in journal everyday. She calls it her “Attitude of Gratitude” notebook and she writes what’s she thankful everyday. She writes about being thankful for the sun shining, hugs from her kids, ect.

It’s time for me to jump on the positive bandwagon and maybe my positive thoughts will turn those Negative Nancy’s into Positive Patty’s!

Here goes my first “Attitude of Gratitude” post:
Even though it can be stressful and frustrating, I am thankful I have a job.

I’m thankful that my hubby and I are in the same zip code, that we get to eat dinner together every night, that I get to snuggle him every night and call/text him whenever I want.

I’m thankful for the friends I have made here.

I’m thankful for beautiful weather year round.

I’m thankful that when I come home from work Oakley is excited to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment