Thursday, September 22, 2011

I’m a master..almost

Grades were finally posted, which means I will be graduating with my masters in secondary education- English! 

I graduated Magna Cum Loude from SCSU and I was hoping to graduate Summa Cum Laude from CUH, but alas I will take a 3.89. So close! I had gotten pretty much all As, except for two B+’s. I know, I am an overachiever. I blame this on my parents =)

Not to toot my own horn, but Toot! Toot!

I was going back and forth about whether or not I should participate in the commencement, since most of my classes were online and I didn’t really make any friends (meh, I didn’t even try), but when I found out the a fellow Army spouse was also graduating, I decided to walk too.

Then the graduation paperwork came in and I had to shell out $130 big ones! Yikes. If paying $1,800 per class was enough. Man, grad school will ring you dry. Sheesh.

Anyhoo, I am just proud that I actually went for my masters AND will have it in hand (Dec. 12!) before we move on to our next great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment